Lockdown - Message

Hello everyone, I am back. Hope you are doing fine. Hang in there guys and pray that this gets over soon and we can get back to our civilized lives, if there is such thing called civilized life!

Hey I have started my Podcast Channel, 'Book Says' 

If you like listening to audio books then do visit my channel. I read book summaries, which means you can listen to the book's message/messages with very less time invested. 
My Channel is available on;
Anchor 

Spotify 

Breaker

PocketCasts

RadioPublic

Getting back to my Blog vasifsays.blogspot.com 
I have this short read for you. If you like my work then please comment and share. Thank you. 


Lockdown

What I've learned during this Lockdown
Theories of wisdom while I am housebound
A standard of thought that sets the ground
Humans remember, what goes around comes around

Free will, cool gadgets and tall standing towers
No control on nature, we call ourselves Super Powers

The world had virus outbursts to that we all are agreeing
This Pandemic made me realize the biggest virus is human beings

I've learned that poor have better immunity than the rich
Does the virus have a preference or just my stupid belief

We caged the animals, can't imagine what they went through
So let's ask the animals how it feels to see the human zoo

Now...

Wake up to the realities that were always known
Life is still beautiful without all our boxes of drones

Now the sky is blue, pure and clear
Love Mother Nature but also fear
Respect her gifts till we are here
Follow her rules or the end is near

A message

Now is the time
Time to grow and time to shine

Look inside yourself and find your passion
And please stop following the blinded online fashion

Aim at that path and not at the prize
From our deep slumps let us all rise

I know the past was rough but stop living that deception
Stand back up and give this world a grand reception

We said we had plans, passions, at least once I'll shine
But with no backing, it felt like it's a crime
Stop that excuse that I am waiting for my prime
So now is the time, go ahead and climb
At least now you can't say that I never had time

If you don't get up now and get out of your loth
Then it was a waste of time and you are truly a sloth

If you understood the message then be more mind and use less tongue
Rise my friend and shine like a rising Sun
  
Rising Sun! 

Morning bells, out of the bed
Stretch body, shake your head
Fresh brewed coffee, eggs and bread
Now get back to work, enough said


Thank you for reading.
Stay home, Stay safe.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be a Man

Save one Life

The Secret of my Love