I Love You 3000


Hey everyone, Welcome to my Blog vasifsays.blogspot.com
I bring to you yet another blog, this blog is once again for my 9W Crew and its inspired from the Movie Avengers Endgame. If you are a Marvel Fan and have already seen the Movie you will connect with the dialogues I've used and if you haven't seen the movie or not a Marvel fan then watch the trailer once before reading the blog and pay attention to the dialogues in the trailer.

Avengers Endgame Trailer



I Love You 3000



The story starts again where ‘Pain’ was first now ‘3000’ is the sequel
Cause there was an idea to bring together a group of Remarkable people

Hey, what's up Crew, what's going on these days? 
Your Jet still grounded what you have to say? 

I am so tired of this game but still, I will play 
Cause I love her 3000 and I can do this all day! 

Read carefully what I write 
Like a strong armour of a knight 
Yes it’s strong yet very polite 
A simple answer from Blue, Yellow & White

9W Crew....... 

Challenges are inevitable don't consider them as trouble 
Piece by piece you just keep solving that puzzle 
We can't change the facts so let them chuckle 
Ya we're made of mud which is called struggle 

Get back my online, stop feeling lower 
We're still not old CSs let's not be slower
Back on your feet CMs time to get sober 
All we can do is our best and sometimes the best we can do is to start over 

All these stories, the news and all that fuss 
Sometimes I feel it might get dangerous 
Some people move on and shift focus 
Then I answer myself ya some do but Not us..... Not us! 

Your news your words are only to delude
Don't teach me ways to wisely elude 
I stand for a reason, not acting rude 
I was only expressing, were you even listening, dude?

You asked is it worth, why you're still glued? 
It has given me lots, read carefully dude 

My words platitude 
Build my aptitude 
Formed my habitude 
Flown that altitude 
Freedom of latitude 
Life in magnitude 
Feelings are amplitude 
That's my gratitude 
Combine all that, you shall get my Attitude 

I hope by now your doubts are clear 
I know you're concerned I too fear 
It's only been months not a couple of years
Blue-yellow and white that sight is near 

You hear! 

9W Crew....... 

Even if there's a small chance let's raise the stakes 
We lost the Infinity war, in End game they will break 
We owe this to all who left, at least for their sake
I am waiting till the end, whatever it takes, whatever it takes! 

Soon we shall be back please empty our vessel 
Thanks for taking care of them, hope you've been gentle 
I know the word is out and we see their legs tremble 
Strapping my shield on I call, 9W Crew....................... Assemble! 





Comments

  1. This is the best blog I have ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive....so beautifully you have correlated two different arenas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Vasif! Keep it going...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be a Man

Save one Life

The Secret of my Love