Walk in my shoes




Start

Lately, I've been thinking
Thinking ......... about ma life
So I slammed it inking 
Let's begin .......... & break the ice

Don't ask me ............ what's the fight
You are Superman? ........... I've got the kryptonite
Don't tell me ........... if its wrong or right
Just sit back ............. and let it ignite

Life is a fight and that's the news
Wait for it .... don't push the snooze
If you still thinking .... You don't get to choose
M talking about ..... How it is to walk in my shoes

Walk-in ma shoes

The year is 2 0 1 9 ...... Two zero one nine
M still thinking ....... Is this ma prime? 
Just keep waiting? ...... Or stand up and shine
Enough talking ..... Let's just cross the line

Yeah m fine

M out to work in when it's dark or sunny
Jump in ma uniform and serve eggs that are runny
Smile all the way still niggas acting funny 
Take what's on the plate & do it all for money

Yeah, money! 

They say work hard & respect you earn
Only after that, you get the money in return 
Bro, m the manager still act as an intern
Yeah it's ma choice so none of your concern

Man it's ma turn

Walking high when m up in the planes 
Ma speeding Harley swiftly changing lanes 
Family in ma heart, work in my brains 
That's how m tuned, it runs in ma veins 

Now that's a chain

Life is a fight and that's the news
Wait for it .... don't push the snooze
If you still thinking .... You don't get to choose
M talking about ..... How it is to walk in my shoes

Yeah, walk-in ma shoes

Spend all that learned but money to ration 
I respect, honour and have compassion 
Follow ma path and not the fashion 
Dude, I live ma life in pure passion

Ma words spit fire yours like a wet coal 
Niggas be screaming when ma pen rolls
I know where to stop so try not to control 
I live in peace like m out on parole

Let's roll

Don't judge me now and be misunderstood 
Have been through a lot still say its all good
Come visit us sometime only if you could 
That's all the story of living in ma hood

Let's set the mood

Say 'what up ma nigga' when you greet 
Tap hands bump shoulders when you meet 
Music tuned right and hit the beat
Don't like green! Go get me the meat 
Roll thick & strong so no one cheats 
Knocked down? Stand back on your feet 
Run fast & sharp to lose the heat
It's a fight for life & ain't a treat
These are life lessons on ma Street

 Yeah!
 Walk-in ma shoes ...
in ma shoes




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be a Man

Save one Life

The Secret of my Love